
What's great about this, is that I actually wear this out and often. So this is a common look you'll see me in. Also a look I'll be wearing to the convention I'm going to. All you have to do is swap out different t-shirts.
What I do (as I don't like tucking the shirt in) is grab fashion tape, fold the top in half stick it on the inside and boom instant mid-drift without having to sacrifice being able to wear it as a normal tee. Plus I feel I can still rock a bit of a chic vibe while still wearing fandom gear!



I got into Achievement Hunter in year 11. Right as I was starting my important high school studies, so great timing there to get into youtube 24/7! I was on tumblr and someone had posted gifs from a game called minecraft, they stated "whatever you do don't watch this you'll be addicted." I scoffed! How could I get addicted to people playing minecraft? I clicked the video and about 60 videos later I was caught up watched every one since (at this moment we are at episode 211).
7 Years of watching I can't go a day with out wanting to hear these guys and gals voices I absolutely love them! They make me laugh like no one can and have become a huge focal point of my life. If you want to see me meet them you can read the posts HERE and HERE!
