So here is my top ten destination list of places I'm dying to visit on my travels!
10 | England

(Source)
England is a go to destination for a number of reasons, I'd love to see London as the last time I was there I was three and I fell asleep on the tour bus so I don't have any memory haha I also have only ever been to the airport as a teenager to get to Ireland so as much as I've been there I haven't actually BEEN there haha!I can't wait to see the city which I've seen so many times via favourite you-tubers, I want to go to Manchester as well to visit the darling Alice and I want to pop over to Brighton for those gorgeous views!
9 | California

(Source)
California was never on my lists as a child or teenager. I literally never wanted to go to America I have no idea why! Thanks to seeing You-Tubers showcase it to me I now want to experience this eternal summer for myself haha. I really want to find a group of people to go see the Big Sur with, I want to lay on beaches and experience what that LA life is all about. 8 | Spain

(Source)
This will be a definite visit! It will be one of the first three places I visit as I will be going with my friend Maddie on a tour of Spain. I am VERY excited! I'm keen to see all the colours, architecture and take it all in. Plus I will be very tempted to re-do the dance done by the cheetah girls because god knows they were a big part of my teenage life haha.7 | Toronto

(Source)
Toronto, or even Canada as a whole was never on my list, like America. Then I met Adrienne and I'm so there it's not funny. The problem with having a friend overseas is not being actually able to hang out with them! So I will hopefully fix this problem and all of you will have to put up with us all over social media, okay? Okay.6 | Iceland

(Source)
Give me vast landscapes, Northern lights and views to take my breath away. I wanna feel like I'm at the edge of the universe while being right at the centre of it. Whenever I see pictures of Iceland I have a magically feel come about me. I wanna experience all this in real life!5 | Amsterdam

(Source)
I want all the cliches in Amsterdam. To go bike riding, boat on the canal and just be overly touristy as I can. I dunno why but I'm gonna do it! Everything just looks picture perfect here so you'll know I've made it here if my Instagram feed starts blowing up haha! 4 | Italy

(Source)
To eat all the things. My goal for Italy is to eat, eat and eat. If I don't gain any weight I've done Italy wrong! Also the architecture, culture and countryside will be top priorities but lets face it, I'm mainly there for the pasta and gelato.3 | Santorini

(Source)
Once upon a dream, I was laying in the sun surrounded by white and blue buildings with the most gorgeous ocean out in front of me. I have been dreaming of this place my entire life. If I make it here I will be absolutely ecstatic! Again you'll know if I do by a very busy instagram feed haha2 | Paris

(Source)
Paris has been on my bucket list forever. I don't know where my love for France came from but it has been with me since forever. I can't wait to stand atop the Eiffel tower and take it all in. The city of love. 1 | New York

(Source)
When I make it to New York, oh boy am I gonna be so happy. Every time I see it's skyline in TV or movies I give a sigh of longing. It's where dreams are made of and I can't wait to walk it's streets, sit in the park, go Ice skating. I want to visit it first in winter and again maybe in the Spring. I am so keen for New York!
- - - - -
There we have it, ten places I am so very keen to visit while I'm on my travels. I really hope I get to visit all ten, it would be my dreams come true!
If you know any tips, places I should see or people to travel with haha anything at all let me know below!
Love Always,

Nominate me as 'Best New Blogger on the Block' HERE