
I have seen a lot of blogs that do weekly or monthly reviews but I've decided to do one every three months dividing the year into quarters (Last Sat of every third month). I feel like this will suit me a lot better and allow me to look into what I did and how I feel about the blog.
It also is a great place to start for any new people reading my blog or for those who missed out on posts I loved!
Lets get started!
January
January was pretty slow to get started, we were in the process of finding a new house and the stress didn't allow me to blog much. I did push through into the next month so it was a learning process of how I could learn to handle outside stress but still pursue my blog!
I started my Listography series | If you love books this one is for you
My favourite post was my goals | Great for if you are new to the blog
February
In February we moved house and I started getting into the swing of things and finding a direction to my blog.
I saw Vance Joy | My first event post of the year (hopefully more to come)
I volunteered at a Bobbi Brown Event | You'll see a lot of volunteer posts soon
January
January was pretty slow to get started, we were in the process of finding a new house and the stress didn't allow me to blog much. I did push through into the next month so it was a learning process of how I could learn to handle outside stress but still pursue my blog!
I started my Listography series | If you love books this one is for you
My favourite post was my goals | Great for if you are new to the blog
February
In February we moved house and I started getting into the swing of things and finding a direction to my blog.
I saw Vance Joy | My first event post of the year (hopefully more to come)
I volunteered at a Bobbi Brown Event | You'll see a lot of volunteer posts soon
Plus I started another series this time Pinterest | For all of you wanting inspo
March
March was just a step up from February and the posts kept rolling and still are after this goes up!
50th blog post | Was a big deal for me seeing as I never usually stick to things
I did a guest post! | I reached out and it felt awesome if you are keen to do a guest post swap let me know
Lisa Mitchell Concert | For the music lovers
Started a new Instagram tag | Again for the book lovers out there
Wrote a post that I was super proud of | Great if you want some inspiration to get out there!
So first quarter of the year done! It went super fast but I am so in love with blogging and having a place to share opinions and interests with all of you. I'm starting to get a feel for what I like blogging about most and where I'm heading.
I also have some other series which I am hoping to put together for the later part of the year (fingers crossed) I hope you will all enjoy that!
In the meantime here is my blog lovin' to keep up to date with posts like above and more!
Love always!
March
March was just a step up from February and the posts kept rolling and still are after this goes up!
50th blog post | Was a big deal for me seeing as I never usually stick to things
I did a guest post! | I reached out and it felt awesome if you are keen to do a guest post swap let me know
Lisa Mitchell Concert | For the music lovers
Started a new Instagram tag | Again for the book lovers out there
Wrote a post that I was super proud of | Great if you want some inspiration to get out there!
So first quarter of the year done! It went super fast but I am so in love with blogging and having a place to share opinions and interests with all of you. I'm starting to get a feel for what I like blogging about most and where I'm heading.
I also have some other series which I am hoping to put together for the later part of the year (fingers crossed) I hope you will all enjoy that!
In the meantime here is my blog lovin' to keep up to date with posts like above and more!
Love always!
