I've decided to keep up with these pinterest posts, they will be up the first Saturday of every month!
To me the kitchen is always the heart of the home. I always look toward the kitchen first (I promise not just for the food ;P). It's where the family all gathers and people get together to create, eat and talk. Plus the interiors you can get for kitchens are amazing.
Chalkboard walls are all I want in life haha
Deep Sinks are also a must have.
Brick walls <3 White is great but I'd love to have a bright splash wall as a main feature as well.
And a lot more white!
What do you look for in a Kitchen? Let me know!
Love always,
Related Posts:
People, portraits, photography. | RaiRambles
The mood for blogging has hit me tonight and I really enjoyed sharing some of my room inspirations from pinterest in this post, that I felt like doing it again but with one of my favourite boards, P e o p l e.
We found a house!
So that means a very busy next few weeks!
I have moved house 7 times in my life, this will be the 8th house I have lived in!
Renting has its ups and downs. I would love to own my own home one day where I can make my own!







