Hey everyone! Happy Easter!
Easter has always
been my second favourite holiday (behind Halloween, both holidays filled with
sweets, see the pattern? Haha), little Rai was super pleased that a holiday
allowed for a bunny to hide her chocolate eggs!
The excitement was nearly as high as Christmas Eve, we would leave out a carrot for the ‘bunny’ to eat and then I would wake up early to find huge Easter Eggs waiting for me!
The excitement was nearly as high as Christmas Eve, we would leave out a carrot for the ‘bunny’ to eat and then I would wake up early to find huge Easter Eggs waiting for me!

As a very competitive person this was when my sister and I would race
around the house finding all the tiny eggs.
There is nothing I
love more than a scavenger hunt for chocolate haha.
This got me thinking
if any of you had Easter traditions that you all had with your family.
Let me know in the comments!
Let me know in the comments!

Unfortunately I don’t
have time this year to make any cute Easter DIY but as a youtubeaholic (that’s
a word right ;P) I found two videos that I love!
Food | The smoothies are the cutest things I've seen!
Craft | I really want to make the plant holders!
Let me know what you get up too around Easter time!
Love Always,
