On the 19-21st of last month I attended the annual Sydney Supanova. I have been to about 3-4 Supernovas now (yes I can’t actually remember they all start to blur into one haha) and I really enjoy them. For those who don’t know I am secretly a huge TV, Movie and book nerd. My books are my babies, I have a cardboard cut-out of David Tennant and I watch TV religiously. So Supanova is one of the events I look forward to all year!
Last year I volunteered which was a brilliant and emotional experience. I had never worked at an event of such a grand scale before! So this year (as I had a job) I saved up got a Priority Ticket, extra money but so worth it. I even stayed at a Hotel with my friend Bronte so we were closer to the venue! It was amazing. At the Event I met up with my other friends, Kaitie, Rose and Zoe. (Some of whom you might meet in my RaiofSunshines series!).
Cosplaying is a major theme at these events. Bronte dressed as Roller Derby Harley and Kaitie had three cosplays for each of the days! I went simpler; I wore an Achievement hunter top Friday, Batman on Saturday and Captain America Sunday.

Now onto the guests! Above are Josh and Chris from Rooster-teeth. A YouTube channel I am totally in love with (Can you tell? Probably? I met them all three days haha).
I also met the following epic people!

- Jason Isaacs | Lucius Malfoy and Captain Hook *swoons*
- Bonnie Wright | The third Weasley I have had the pleasure of meeting!
- Bob Morley | Funny fact, I haven’t started watching ‘The 100’ yet, but it is on my list so this was for future me haha
- Danielle Panabaker | From watching her on Disney, Sky High and now ‘The Flash’ I totally freaked out that I got to meet her in person! She is absolutely lovely!
- Elizabeth Henstridge | Simmons!! From ‘Agents of shield’ she was literally perfect in real life. Kaitie and I got a normal photo and went back
for a silly one and Liz was totally on board!
for a silly one and Liz was totally on board!

These weekends are some of my favourites; events like Supanova are why I was interested in studying event management in the first place! Being surrounded by like-minded people who all love the same things, making friends in line for photos, listening to panels and just the overall experience is why I keep going back.
Let me know if any of you have attended events like these!
Love Always,
Let me know if any of you have attended events like these!
Love Always,
